RAJ KAMAL's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Automation only."

RAJ KAMAL replied Nov 18, 2010 to Openings at Microsoft (Automation Testing - min 3 yrs)

6 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Raghavendra KC

"Hyderabad"

RAJ KAMAL replied Nov 16, 2010 to Openings at Microsoft (Automation Testing - min 3 yrs)

6 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Raghavendra KC

"my 2 cents to add to what vikas said below: it wont be a bad idea to use a server /…"

RAJ KAMAL replied Oct 14, 2010 to Scope of Automation testing of application accessed via VPN

4 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Joby Raj

"definitely the weightage has to be considered. I agree to you absolutely on that but…"

RAJ KAMAL replied Oct 12, 2010 to I THINK TESTING DOSE NOT IMPROVES THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT BUT TESTING PROVIDES THE INFORMATION OF THE QUALITY IN THE PRODUCT......

8 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by V_I_K_A_S *

"we dont (or we shouldn't) turn away our eyes from the defects because of the risk of…"

RAJ KAMAL replied Oct 12, 2010 to I THINK TESTING DOSE NOT IMPROVES THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT BUT TESTING PROVIDES THE INFORMATION OF THE QUALITY IN THE PRODUCT......

8 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by V_I_K_A_S *

"i got a great example to prove this point. Lets say Tester A finds 100 defects and o…"

8 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by V_I_K_A_S *

"You can only improve if you know where you are not good at :) so testing does precis…"

8 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by V_I_K_A_S *

"System test case is supposed to be testing the overall system functionality (mostly…"

RAJ KAMAL replied Oct 12, 2010 to Test cases

3 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Abu Bakr Siddiq

"imp thing is to understand "requirements" from customer's point of view. the key is…"

RAJ KAMAL replied Oct 12, 2010 to Can anyone tell me how to analyse the Requirement Specification Document?

13 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Fake Software Tester

"Shreyya....its a one point testing solution by microsoft VS 2010 MTLM - Test manage…"

RAJ KAMAL replied Oct 8, 2010 to Is HERE Anyone Using Microsoft's Visual Studio Team System ????

25 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Karthik

RSS

© 2014   Created by Test Republic.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service