Vipul Gupta (Vips)'s Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks!"

Vipul Gupta (Vips) replied Dec 9, 2010 to NCR Testers Monthly Meet - 1

2 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Vipul Gupta (Vips)

"Yes. Selenium will be dealing at the UI of the appplication so database does not mat…"

Vipul Gupta (Vips) replied Oct 28, 2010 to Can we use selenium for automating the web application which is dealing with the MSQL database in backend?

3 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Marichamy

"I am with you on this Sharath! Why to make life more complicated? Regards Vips"

Vipul Gupta (Vips) replied May 28, 2010 to Define Red box Testing, Yellow box Testing & Green box Testing.

17 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Nimesh Prajapati

"Test Engineer can never set the priority of the bugs. It is the ultimate Product own…"

Vipul Gupta (Vips) replied May 21, 2010 to You have raised a priority 1 bug that needs to be fixed for release tonight, the developer concerned is refusing to fix this, what do you do and why?

15 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Joby Raj

"Wow.. that is good to know.. please share your findings as well. Thanks, Vips"

Vipul Gupta (Vips) replied May 21, 2010 to Where is India in testing knowledge and expertise??

26 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by V_I_K_A_S *

"Neha, India's knowledge and expertise in testing is getting acknowledged worldwide…"

Vipul Gupta (Vips) replied May 21, 2010 to Where is India in testing knowledge and expertise??

26 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by V_I_K_A_S *

"Anyone from this forum who is joining this webinar?"

Vipul Gupta (Vips) replied May 20, 2010 to Featured Webinar: Improve test effectiveness by using fact based test prioritization

2 May 21, 2010
Reply by Impetus Technologies

"G1, I am not sure what you want to ask over here? Do you want to learn complete mobi…"

Vipul Gupta (Vips) replied May 20, 2010 to Mobile testing

1 May 20, 2010

"Also read about the role of agile in testing. You might find various articles relate…"

Vipul Gupta (Vips) replied May 20, 2010 to Agile Test Plan

6 May 25, 2010
Reply by Ramu Boj

"Sudhansu, I am not sure what you want to achieve in this discussion! Knowing about…"

Vipul Gupta (Vips) replied May 17, 2010 to What is Difference Between Regression testing & re-testing

26 May 17, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Test Republic.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service