All Discussions Tagged 'bug' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bug in Google Doodle 16/june/2011..

Showstopper:  Steps to reproduce: Goto Google.com>search for a keyword 'testing'>after the results are displayed press back button>…

Started by subramanian

0 Jun 16, 2011

Issue Tracking Software vs. developing your own in house Issue Tracking

I often consult with clients on a regular basis, and am frequently asked, “Should I develop my own in-house issue tracking tool? Seldom…

Started by Beth Schechner

0 Apr 8, 2011

No bug in a Day ?

It's a common say that there is no bug free product. You test a website for bugs and at the end of the day, there is no bugs that you can f…

Started by subramanian

22 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by manish sharma

Is it a BUG with QTP ??

Issue : lets say this is a part of code as under   178: line 1 code 179: line 2 code 180: line 3 code   I run the test now .....   Bang !…

Started by Shreyya

2 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Shreyya

Is it wrong to be bug hungry while testing?

Hello TestRepublic, A trainee whom I mentor at work recently provided feedback on 'My Areas for Improvement'. One of the items he shared w…

Started by Parimala Shankaraiah

17 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Suman Sachdeva

You're NOT supposed to get outside of your box!

This is the story of bug reporting. The story began one day when QA Engineer (automation consultant) first time connected to a service mod…

Started by Albert Gareev

7 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Albert Gareev

Priority and Expected results in Bug Report

Hello Test Republic, I had a couple of tester friends telling me recently that Priority and Expected results should not be a part of the bu…

Started by Parimala Shankaraiah

7 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by sharath

How to convince a developer about a bug that is not consistent in nature?

I appeared for an interview a year back....was having only 1 year of experience at that time and a question was thrown to me...... How to…

Started by Soumo.....

5 May 15, 2008
Reply by Bhargavi M: My Age '-1'?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Test Republic.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service