I liked this topic which is a current discussion thread on STC
. For members who are on both STC and TR like me, this could be redundant, but I felt it's a nice topic and TR members could vent out their frustration :) ...So here you go
Starting from my five or should I say 6
1) Clients or PM's asking to certify a release. Against what? for what? they have no answer.
2) Testers testing on a developer's PC, and bad lab environment for testing.
3) Generate and share meaningless reports/metrics.
4) Answering why automation is not a silver bullet. (I have a separate widget in by blog because of this)
5) Waiting for the release to happen from development team.
and yes 6) when my PM addresses me and my team as QA lead or QA team. (I hate the term QA)