QAI’s International Software Testing Conference 2011
1-2 December 2011
QAI's Annual International Software Testing Conference has been a highly popular offering that brings together practitioners and thought leaders from the Software Industry, Academia and Government for sharing and exchange of experiences, ideas and learning.
This year, the theme of the Conference is Testing Enterprise 2.0 – Getting Ready for the Quantum Leap.
Building on the theme, STC 2011 focuses on building a narrative to piece together the three corner stones of future business opportunity, growth and continuity – Innovation, Institutionalization, and Inorganic Growth. The focus of the Testing Enterprise 2.0 is to focus on the ability of the organizations, practitioners and leaders to adopt, learn and lead in the wake of the new paradigms.
It has become imperative for organizations to rapidly and efficiently adapt to changes. Practitioners are forced to examine challenges holistically rather than reductively to understand relationships to better frame the solutions.
At the conference practitioners, organizations share and learn the current best practices, and the future possibilities on how to manage not only Agility and Achievement, but focus on adapting and taming the new challenges of change.
Who should attend?
- Software Testing Managers
- Project Managers and Team Leaders
- Test Center Heads and Practitioners
- CTOs, CKOs
- Software Engineers and Developers
- Offshore Testing Center Heads
Leading Industry Experts and Researchers across the globe, are invited to share their expertise in the area of Software Testing.
STC 2011 beaming high pitch record for the 450+ Author Intent Submission received.
Hearty Congratulations. Our best wishes are with you for the contest.
24.OCT..2011 : Last Date for Submission of Final Paper (Word Format) along with signed Copyright Form
31.OCT.2011 : Last Date for Submission of your Final Presentation
05.NOV.2011 : Conduct of Regional Rounds in 6 Cities (Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, and New Delhi)
12.NOV.2011 : Release of Finalists for the Conference
STC 2011 Regional Rounds for the Best of Best Awards successfully completed all across 6 cities. Qualitative sharing of knowledge through various presentations was witnessed all across 6 cities.
STC 2011 Regional Rounds for the Best of Best Awards successfully completed all across 6 cities. Quantitative & Qualitative sharing of knowledge through various presentations was witnessed all across 6 cities. QAI STC 2011 Conference team thanks to our Regional Hosts for providing complete support & co-operation & making this event a great success:
- Bangalore - CGI
- New Delhi - QA Infotech
- Hyderabad - Applabs
- Mumbai - Deloitte
- Pune- Capgemini
- Chennai - Cognizant
- Test Design technique using Mind Maps |Anand Arumilli from Oracle India Pvt Ltd
- Enterprise Mobility : A Unique Testing Perspective | Anil Pillai from Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd.
- Engaging IV&V Testing Services for Agile Projects | Ravi Kumar from HCL Technologies Ltd.
- Accessibility Testing : ACCESS TO EVERYONE | Himani Bhardwaj from QA Info Tech
- Performance Engineering | Pramod Waghmode from Harbinger Group
- Gearing up for Mobile Banking | Kiran Kumar from Infosys
- Managing Stakeholders: A testers perspective | Venu S from Prysm Displays India Pvt Ltd
- Optimizing the usage of test optimization techniques | Pronil Sengupta from United Health Group
- A New Generation Software Test Automation Framework CIVIM | Rathish M M from Network Systems and Technologies
- How to overcome challenges in product software testing in a start-up environment | Surendrareddy Tippareddy from Prysm Displays India Pvt. Ltd.
- SOA Testing using VSTS | Rupali Lokhande from Fiserv India Pvt. Ltd.
- Test Automation From Quick Win to Mishap: Are we doing it right? | Suvojit (Suvo) Mukherjee from Collabera Solutions
- Localization in Scrum Overhauling the Challenges | Mayank Dutt from Adobe Systems
- Fostering a Testing Quality Mindset | Pronil Sengupta from United Health Group
- Drive Business Through Layered Factory | Roopa Satish from Tech Mahindra Limited
- Product testing and Analytics | Rahul Choubey from Sling Media Pvt Ltd.
- Effective Acceptance Test Automation | Ramandeep Singh from QA InfoTech
- Best Practices for Complex Web Analytics Testing | Amit Tyagi from Spinci
- Fragility Testing | S Ashish Naidu from MetricStream Infotech
- A Structured approach to testing SFDC (Sales Force Dot Com) apps from Hema Janardhan | From Honeywell Tech. Solutions Lab
- Revitalizing Rejected Defects | Shaham Yusuf from Deloitte Consulting
- Pricing Strategies for a win-win | Harleen Bedi from Infosys Ltd.
- Open Source Automation Framework (OSAF) A stint towards Test Automation | Vinod Hejib from Siemens Information Systems Limited
- Twenty-20 Testing | Chandramouli Seetharaman from Cognizant
- Thinking from Best QA Practices to New QA Practices: Validation Practices for tomorrows Enterprise | Rudra Kumar from Infosys Limited
- Building a high performance testing team- A practical approach | Nanjunda Prasad Ramesh from Philips Electronics India Ltd
- Analyzing and Selecting Open-source tools to build Test Automation Frameworks | Meenu Jaiswal from SAS Research & Development INDIA PVT LTD
- Get Your Mobile Apps Ready for Business with SMART Testing | Kalyan Rao Konda from APPLABS
- Are you managing your Testing Project as "Profit and Loss", if not your project is bound to go for a toss | Ajay Chhokra from UnitedHealth Group
Hearty Congratulations to all the Shortlists for the conference.
STC 2011 | Conference Team